Loading

By signing up you agree to all of UtopiaBooks Terms & Conditions

 
 
 
 

Have you forgotten your password? Click here to get a brand new.

Ads Never Viewed

Posted by: admin | News | May 20, 2015 Ads Never Viewed

As much as 46% of web video ads never even reach the viewer, according to Google. Google’s own video service, YouTube, sees a much higher viewership rate of 91%, which is seemingly justified by the way it displays ads right in the main content area of the page – inside the video player. Out of the unseen ads, as much as 76% never even appeared on the screen, but were outside of the field of view. For the other 24%, the ads appeared in view but were scrolled by before showing more than two consecutive seconds.

Google didn’t break out separate statistics for ads in the video player and in-banner ads, which makes it a bit difficult to analyse the data.

Categories

RECENT PROJECTS 3