3D Animator Intern
We are looking for a talented 3D Animator Intern to join our Stockholm studio.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will join an exciting new project within the Candy Crush franchise where you will help out in developing the future for the world's largest casual games franchise. You will work from our main office in Stockholm, Sweden and be part of a team of talented artists.
If you're up for creating art that will be experienced by millions of people around the globe, this is the internship for you!
Skills to create thrills
- A creative person with a passion for games
- Strong understanding of animation principles
- Experience as a 3D animator
- Ability to work with both high-poly and low-poly models
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Comfortable with cartoony, casual and mid-core styles
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proactive in learning and developing your skills
- A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
Tasty bonus skills
- Skills in technical rigs and physics setups
- Ability to write animation scripts
- Experience from special effects and particle tools
- Ability to model, preferably in Maya
- Knowledge of rendering/shading, texturing and UV mapping
- Traditional 2D animation skills
- Skills in Adobe CS package
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Previous experience creating casual and/or mobile games
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and our games are played and enjoyed all around the world. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Malmö, Seattle, and Stockholm along with offices in Bucharest, Malta, San Francisco, New York and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), which acquired King in February 2016.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Apply now via: https://apply.king.com/campus/vacancy/1869/description
Applications need to be in English and don't forget the portfolio. This will be a 6-month internship starting end of August 2017.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent – because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.